SHURE SM58LC Vocal Microphone
7 in stock
- Most used microphone in the world
- The Microphone defines the sound of rock
- Midrange presence peak helps vocals cut through the mix
- Full range 50Hz to 15,000Hz frequency response
Legendary for its uncanny ability to withstand abuse that would destroy any other microphone, the Shure SM58 has not only helped to define the sound of rock vocals on stage, it's also been used as a hammer to build stages and gone on to perform flawlessly later at the gig. Using a club's house system? You'll be singing through an SM58. And in the studio? Daniel Lanois always uses the SM58 or Beta58 on Bono's vocals.
The Shure SM58 Mic is world-renowned for its distinctive upper-midrange presence peak that ensures an intelligible, lively sound. Perfectly fits the hand, balanced for total comfort during long gigs. Frequency response is a smooth, vocal-tailored 50Hz-15kHz, and the price is a bargain considering its life expectancy.
Shure SM58 Mic Features:
- The world standard for stage vocals
- Distinctive upper-midrange presence
- Perfectly balanced and comfortable in the hand
- Smooth, vocal-tailored frequency response: 50Hz to 15kHz