OUR PRICE: $7.99
1 in stock
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
Generations of musicians have been taught with Rubank methods – join the tradition!
Rumble LT25 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the best-sounding bass amps on...
The HERCULES Tuba Performer Stand DS553B provides comfort and stability for tubas and baritones. Teaches...
Temporarily Out Of Stock
When it comes to value, there's not another flute on the market with this many...