Buffet excellence with environmentally-sound wood.
The Buffet R13 clarinet has a 40-year history of quality and craftsmanship. From the wind ensembles to the great symphony orchestras, it is the benchmark in clarinet manufacturing. Crafted in high-quality, extremely stable grenadilla wood to ensure evenness of tone and response. The R13's 3-step polycylindrical bore is noted for its dark, full sound.
Green Line instruments are made with wood that is recovered and recycled in the manufacturing process using a proprietary technology developed by Buffet. The resulting wood composition is resistant to temperature and humidity changes.
- Body constructed of 95% grenadilla wood and 5% polycarbonate fiber and epoxy resin
- Withstands extreme temperature and humidity changes
- Will not crack
- Hand-burnished bore improves intonation and centers tone
- Same level of finishing as standard wooden clarinets
- Silver-plated keys
- Undercut tone holes improve tone and ease of response