CONN 52H Semi-Pro Trombone, Dual Bore
2 in stock
The Conn 52H Artist Series Intermediate Trombone offers the player a responsive instrument with a dual bore design. The 52H Artist features a .525 / .547-inch dual bore handslide with a standard small shank mouthpiece receiver and a traditional wrap F Attachment plus an 8.7-inch Rose brass bell designed for excellent response and tone. The Conn 52H Artist Series Intermediate Trombone includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer (52H) finish.
Conn 52H Features:
- Artist. Unique dual bore for all-around playing.
- Artist, .547" (13.89mm) bore with
- F attachment, 8-5/8" (219mm) rose brass bell,
- .525"/.547" (13.34/13.89mm) dual bore slide, lacquer finish,
- 6-1/2ALS tenor shank mouthpiece, woodshell case.
- Helps students make a smooth transition to a larger symphonic trombone.
- Provides larger sound needed in concert band & orchestra while allowing for a true "lead" sound in jazz ensembles.
- Full warranty.